Give your guests a beautiful first impression with envelope calligraphy addressing.
They’ll love running their fingers over the calligraphy.
You’ll love the extra time you have for other details.
You’ve selected dear friends, family members, and coworkers to celebrate with you. Honor them with handwritten calligraphy envelope addressing. We offer custom ink colors and multiple calligraphy scripts for envelopes they can’t wait to open. We’ll guide you through possibilities of envelope calligraphy.
We Can Address Your:
- Main Envelope
- Inner Envelopes
- Return Address for Main Envelope
- RSVP Envelopes
Pricing and Timeline
My pricing assumes that you are providing the envelopes. I collect a $45 setup fee for materials and creating a template for your order.
Please allow 5 business days for each 100 envelopes you need addressed. With respect to intimate gatherings, I accept envelope orders smaller than 50.
- Starting at $3.50 per light colored envelope, $4.25 per dark colored envelope
- Includes 4 lines of centered text in Classic Cursive with pre-mixed ink
- Add the Return Address: 2 lines of calligraphy $2.50 per envelope
- Add Custom or Metallic ink: $25
The Envelope Experience
- First, provide your envelope details below to get a quote. Enter the number of envelopes, ink color ideas, and your calligraphy script preference. Submitting the form will take you to our Consultation Scheduling Page. Choose your best time from my available slots for a telephone call.
- Secure Your Spot! After our consultation, I’ll send you an invoice for 50% of the total estimated cost of the calligraphy.
- Then, provide the Envelopes and Addresses. Include additional envelopes totaling 20% of the amount you need addressed. For example, if you need 50 envelopes addressed, provide 60. Extras are for testing, corrections, and additional addresses. Send me a spreadsheet with the addresses exactly as you’d like them written. You can also give me a printed copy.
- Envelope Calligraphy Addressing! I’ll review the spreadsheet for questions or discrepancies. Allow 5 business days per 100 envelopes as I address them.
- Lastly, Complete Payment. I’ll invoice you for the remaining balance. Then, I’ll return your beautiful envelopes to you.
Envelope Calligraphy Request Form
Use the form below to tell me about your envelope calligraphy! I’ll get an estimate together for you. After submitting the form, choose your best time for our consultation.
Envelope Calligraphy is just the beginning.
I also offer Calligraphy Wedding Signs: