Extend your invitation with unforgettable hand written calligraphy.
Give your guests a beautiful first impression with envelope calligraphy addressing.
You’ve selected dear friends and family members to celebrate with you. They’ll love running their fingers over the calligraphy on their envelopes. You’ll love the extra time you have for other details.
We Can Address Your:
- Main Envelopes
- Inner Envelopes
- Return Address for Main Envelopes
- RSVP Envelopes
Choose custom ink and calligraphy scripts for envelopes they can’t wait to open.
Pricing and Timeline
- Prices start at $3.65 per light colored envelope and $4.45 per dark colored envelope
- Includes 4 lines of centered text in Classic Cursive with pre-mixed ink
- Add the Return Address: 2 lines of calligraphy $2.50 per envelope
- Add Custom or Metallic ink: $25
Pricing assumes that you are providing the envelopes. I collect a $75 setup fee to hold your dates in my calendar and collect any materials.
Please allow 5 business days for each 100 envelopes you need addressed. With respect to intimate gatherings, I accept envelope orders smaller than 50 with a minimum of 25 envelopes.
Envelope Calligraphy Addressing Experience
- First, send me a request for a quote. Enter the number of envelopes, ink color ideas, and your calligraphy script preference. Submitting the form will take you to our Consultation Scheduling Page. Choose your best time from my available slots for a telephone call.
- Secure Your Spot! After our consultation, I’ll send you an invoice for 50% of the total estimated cost of the calligraphy. You can securely pay online with a card, or in person with cash or a check.
- Then, provide the Envelopes and Addresses. Include additional envelopes totaling 20% of the amount you need addressed. For example, if you need 50 envelopes addressed, provide 60. Extras are for testing ink, making corrections, and additional addresses. Email me a spreadsheet with the addresses exactly as you’d like them written. You can also give me a printed copy.
- Envelope Calligraphy Addressing! I’ll review the spreadsheet for questions or discrepancies. Allow 5 business days per 100 envelopes as I address them.
- Lastly, Complete Payment. I’ll send you an invoice for the remaining balance. Then, I’ll return your beautiful envelopes to you.
Envelope Calligraphy Addressing is just the beginning.
Weave a personal touch throughout your event with Calligraphy Wedding Signs and day-of elements: