Create lasting memories with custom calligraphy. Your intention and ideas showcase the respect, joy, and gratitude you have for others. Words are powerful and have a lasting effect. I listen closely to how you want yourself represented and offer my experience to support it. Your loved ones will appreciate the thought and time you put into this gift.
Pictured above from the left:
- Illuminated calligraphy birth information piece for Eloise Parker; 10″ by 22″
- Hand-painted excerpt from The Little Prince, acrylic paint on wood panel; 8″ by 10″
- Wooden Arizona state-shaped appreciation piece for a classroom teacher
Choose between several different calligraphy styles and sizes for your custom calligraphy piece. It can be presented on canvas, watercolor or fine paper. We enjoy crafting the ideal letters and materials to present your message. Read on for more details about the experience.
Custom Calligraphy From Start to Finish:
- We’ll arrange a verbal consultation so you can describe your ideas and the occasion to me. I offer ideas based on knowledge of materials, production, and presentation.
- We’ll discuss a timeline and I’ll collect a non-refundable deposit from you. I work with quality materials. I’ll present to you with a lasting piece that’s ready to hang.
- You’ll receive updates throughout the process and a final invoice before I deliver or ship it.
Request a Quote
Provide us with a few details below. We’ll reply within a business day to your request!