Give your guests a beautiful first impression with envelope calligraphy addressing.
They’ll love running their fingers over the calligraphy.
You’ll love the extra time you have for other details.
We offer custom ink colors and different script styles to choose from for envelopes they can’t wait to open.
Pricing and Timeline
- Starting at $3.00 per envelope for light colored envelopes provided by the client
- Includes 4 lines of centered text in Classic Cursive with pre-mixed ink
- Add custom ink colors, return addresses, and embellished calligraphy to match your invitation suite for an additional fee.
Please allow 5 business days for each 100 envelopes you need addressed.
With respect to intimate gatherings, we accept envelope orders smaller than 50, with a minimum of 20 envelopes.
Envelope Calligraphy Experienc
The Envelope Experience
- Provide your envelope details here. Enter the number of envelopes and everyone’s favorite — ink colors! When you submit the form, you’ll choose a spot on my calendar for a telephone or Zoom consultation.
- Secure Your Spot! After our consultation, I’ll send you an invoice for 50% of the total cost of the calligraphy.
- Provide the Envelopes and Addresses. Include additional envelopes totaling 20% of the amount you need addressed. For example, if you need 50 envelopes addressed, provide 60 envelopes. Extra envelopes are for testing ink, corrections, and additional addresses. Send me the addresses exactly as you’d like them written in a spreadsheet. You can also give me a printed copy.
- Envelope Calligraphy Addressing! I’ll review the spreadsheet for questions or discrepancies, then mix your custom ink. Allow 5 business days per 100 envelopes as I address them. While I have them. I’ll take good care of them!
- Complete Payment. As I near the end of your guest list, I’ll invoice you for the remaining balance. After that, I’ll have the envelopes complete and ready to return to you.
Envelope Calligraphy is just the beginning.
Calligraphy Wedding Signs we offer: